The split screen on Galaxy A72is also popular as the Multi Window feature. You can use it anytime when you want to see two different applications at the same time. This way sounds better instead of switching between applications constantly.
Samsung Galaxy A72 works with Snapdragon 720G chipset just like the smaller A52 model. It makes the device sensible and good enough because the chip is better in its price range. What makes it more popular is the presence of One UI, the custom implementation for Android from the Korean Giant, Samsung.
Samsung committed to supporting this device with 3 major OS updates as well as security patches for four years. This development is a new thing for Samsung that they also apply it on A32 and A52.
Besides, Samsung also supports their Galaxy device with some more interesting features. You could check the lock screen shortcuts, including the camera, dialer, and the more functional changes such as a widget for the lock screen. More than that, Samsung Galaxy A72 also supports you with split-screen view mode.
How to enable split screen on Galaxy A72
Using a split-screen means that you will alternative applications and then set the size of the display. Even better, it helps you copy any information from a single application to others. If you would like to use Split screen view, here is the step-by-step guideline.
The steps to follow when you want to divide the screen for two applications on Samsung A72 is by following the instructions below:
- The first step to do is to head to the main screen of your device. After that, you could tap on the navigation button. By doing this, you will open the applications.
- In this step, you can see the open applications on the display. The screen will display two different applications. To continue, tap on the central icon of the applications.
- After that, select the menu “Open in the split-screen view.”
- Your Samsung Galaxy A72 will display the available applications for the mode. Here, you can choose the desired application.
- Next, you will see that your device splits the screen to display two applications. After that, you can adjust the size of each application display by using the central adjuster.
- There is a blue line adjuster, you can click on it. By doing this, you can exchange the position of each application or save the combination of the screen. This way will help you not to set the applications for the next use because you have saved the combination.
- In case you want to close the windows, go to the top of the screen and then drag the blue adjuster.
- Last but not the least, divide the screen of A72 anytime you want as you need.
Once completed, you can keep using the split screen on Galaxy A72 at any time. It makes your life easy because you do not have to switch the application to other apps. If you have any problems during your trial on these instructions, you can leave your comments here.