Tutorial to send a group message on Galaxy A72 can save your time, especially if you have to send the same text messages to some people on your contacts at the same time. You can send a single text message to all people in your Contacts list from your Samsung Galaxy A72.
The Korean giant completes Galaxy with an interesting feature called Contact Group to create a contact group with all contacts in the address book. Once you have made the all contact group, this feature allows you to send a single text message to all groups using the messaging app on your device.
How to create contact group
Here are the steps on how to create a contact group on your Samsung Galaxy A72:
- Tap on the Contacts icon on your Samsung A72 home screen. By doing this way, you will open the Contact list.
- Choose the tab label “Group”. Here, you will start the Group form.
- Choose the “Menu” button and to continue, choose the “Create” option. In this step, you will open a New Group form.
- Create the new group by adding a name in the right field, for example, “All Contacts”.
- After that, you can choose the “Add member” option. In this step, your device will display all the contact lists with a check box. Add checks to any contacts you want to add to the group.
- Other than that, it is possible to tap on the “Select all” check box and then continue by hitting “OK”. It means that you have created a new group and you have added all contacts list in this group.
How to send group message on Galaxy a72
Now, you have made the group send the group message. It is not the end because you need to learn how to send the group text easily by following the steps below:
- Choose the “Contact” icon on the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy A72. After that, you can tap on the “Group” tab.
- From here, it is what you need to tap the entry for your all contact group.
- Continue by pressing the “Menu” key. After that, you can tap on the “Send Message.” Your Samsung Galaxy A72 will display the contact group.
- Continue to the next step by tapping “All”. It means you will include all contacts in your group, and then choose “Done”. Your device will open the messaging app and there will be a new SMS Message form to display.
- The next thing to do is to type the message to the group in your text input box. Here, you will start to send group messages on Galaxy A72.
- Choose “Send” to send messages to everyone in the contact group.
That is all the complete guide on how to send group messages on Galaxy A72. Group messaging lets you send a single text message to some people in your contacts. You will also get replies in a single conversation. If this feature does not work, then you can update the account and the messaging app settings first.