Screen record Galaxy A72, is that what are you looking for right now? Perhaps, you want to capture the screen on this device. Therefore, you can learn the complete tutorial below to enable the Screen Record feature. This is a useful feature because sometimes you need to record the screen for some reason. For example, you need to save a tutorial view, to tell people around you about the latest update on things, or many more.
Once finished the screen recording, you can save the file in the video format. After that, you can upload it to your YouTube or Facebook. This feature also makes you easily share the captured videos to your WhatsApp contacts.
Steps to screen record Galaxy A72
Samsung Galaxy A72 comes with an inbuilt option to help you record the screen such as capturing video. Here are the steps to use screen record Galaxy A72:
- To start, you have to check the Screen recording icon. Go to the settings icon on the quick access panel. To start checking whether this icon is active or not, unlock your Galaxy A72. Slide the phone screen from top to down. Your phone will show the quick settings, including the Wi-Fi network, mobile data, and others. Slide it down and display the full quick setting panel. If there is no shortcut for the screen record, move to step 2.
- Since there is no record screen on the quick access panel, then tap on the three-dotted icons. You can find it at the top right corner of the display.
- Your phone will show a floating menu. It contains some options such as status bar, button order, and order. To continue, choose ‘button order’ to change the settings. After that, you will see the presence of a record screen button on this panel menu.
- You will see two different parts of icons. “Drag to add buttons” means you will see a list of icons excluded in the quick access panel. The bottom part is a list of displayed icons. If you want to include the screen record in your phone panel, place the icon option, then you should tap on it and drag it to the bottom section.
- In this step, you have the screen record icon on the access panel. To start recording, tap on this icon.
- There will be a count-down timer for three seconds. The application will start recording and then capture the screen of your Galaxy A72.
- Any time you want to write the information on your screen, choose the ‘Pen Icon’ setting. After that, choose the color and start using it on the screen while recording and speaking.
- Press the “Stop” button once you completed the screen record. You can use this button at the top left corner of your phone screen.
Those are all things you should know about the steps to enable screen record Galaxy A72 with the audio facility. If you are using this application for the first time, we recommend you set up the video’s quality.