Factory reset galaxy A72 is the safest, yet effective solution on how to deal with any problems as long as it is not physical damage. Factory reset means that you will make your phone back to the default factory setting.
When you do this, of course, all data, including data in your preferences and apps from the third party will be removed. Therefore, it is important to back up your data first before doing it. Before trying to use this tutorial, make sure that you deactivate the two-factor authentication. Otherwise, you will get into trouble.
How to start factory reset Galaxy A72 easily
Once you created the backup of your important data or files, you can complete the following steps to factory reset your device:
- Swipe down from the top of your device display to pull down the notification bar.
- Choose the Settings gear icon to open this page.
- Now, you are in the Settings menu. After that, scroll down to find General management, and tap on it to continue.
- You will get some available options, including language, text-to-speech, date and time, Samsung keyboard settings, keyboard list and default, physical keyboard, mouse and trackpad, autofill service, and Reset. Choose Reset.
- Inside the reset menu, you have some options such as reset all settings, reset network settings, reset accessible settings, and factory data reset. To continue, choose factory data reset.
- Go all the way down, and then find the reset button. After that, tap on this reset button to continue. Your phone may need a security lock for the verification of your identity. Complete this step.
- Your phone will show you complete information about this action. Factory data reset means your personal information and the downloaded apps will be removed. Your phone will not recover those data. It also tells you that all backed files to your SD card will not be removed. To restore the SD card data, you will need a Smart Switch once your reset is completed.
- Use Bio metrics to verify the identity again. Alternatively, enter the password by using your Samsung account. Once you are ready, tap on Done. Your Galaxy A72 will proceed with the reset.
It only takes a few minutes for your device to complete the Factory Reset. Once finished, your phone will work properly. After that, your phone is ready to restore the data and the download applications. The effect of Factory Reset is the same as the hard reset. The difference is the hard reset is only available through Recovery Mode.
Remember that when you perform factory reset Galaxy A72, it means your device will completely shut down. If the factory reset does nothing to your device and it does not solve the problems, it means that the device’s hardware needs to fix. Check the device’s warranty so the manufacturer will replace it.
That is all you need to know about factory reset on this device. If you are experiencing trouble during this factory reset, you can leave your comments in this post